Enjoy a magical evening in Menorca with this cruise along the coast and watch a spectacular sunset as you enjoy refreshments on board.
Menorca Evening Cruise
We'll meet at the Fornells Port at 7 pm and board a boat ready to sail the Minorcan coast.
After an hour and a half we'll anchor the boat in a cove to enjoy some snacks and refreshments.
Then we'll set sail again as dusk begins to fall and the sun begins to set over the horizon, reflecting auburn tones off the sparkling blue sea.
At the end of the boat ride we'll make our way back to the departure point at the Fornells Port.
- We'll use the sails whenever it's possible (90% of the time), otherwise we'll have to use the engines.
- The cruise may be on a classic sailing boat or on a catamaran.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 2 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old|
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 39.60
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Exclusive boat ride with a maximum of 12 people.
Water and soft drinks.
Cured meat, cheese, crisps and other snacks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 5 days before (Menorca local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Fornells promenade number 69.