Discover Menorca off-the-beaten-track with this 4x4 off-road experience, visiting charming towns and the best coves off the tourist trail.
Menorca Jeep Safari
After picking you up from your hotel, we'll head along private rural trails in order to see the most beautiful, exclusive spots not usually seen by tourists. Our safari will take place in open-top Jeeps, allowing you the best views of the surrounding landscapes.
On our route, we'll discover inland Menorca and visit charming towns and virgin beaches. You'll also have free time to take a dip in the sea, wander around your wonderful surroundings or just simply relax.
The guide may modify the route depending on circumstances that day, but you will visit an estate where you'll get up close to the island's famous Menorquín horses. Plus, you'll be able to admire the impressive cliffs and ravines and swim in the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
At midday, we'll take a break for you to have lunch in your own time; you can either bring lunch with you or buy something typical along the way.
We'll return to your hotel at around 4:30 pm.
Pick up time
The local tour provider will inform you of the exact pick-up time (between 8:15 and 9:30 am, depending on where you are staying). If you have your own car, you can also make your own way to the meeting point.
The Jeep Safari is only available for a maximum of 8 people. If there are not enough places on the day you have chosen, we'll call you to offer you another day or to cancel the booking.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Childreen between 6 and 12 years old|
Childreen between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 62
7 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or apartment.
English speaking guide.
Small group, with a maximum of 8 people.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Menorca local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.