Want to take a step further into the world of diving, but don't have time to complete the PADI Open Water Course? Take the PADI Scuba Diver course here in beautiful Menorca and finish your training later anywhere in the world.
Scuba Diving Course
When you make the reservation, we will send you a password so that you can access the theory part of the online course. You must read the PADI Scuba Diver program before the day of your activity.
On the day of the activity, we will pick you up at the selected time from your accommodation. From there we will take you to the diving center, where we will review the essential theory before testing you with 50 questions. Then its time to put it all into practice in the idyllic waters of Menorca.
We will take you to the coast to practice some initial technical exercises at a shallow depth and then we will make the first dive. We will dive up to a maximum depth of 40 feet while enjoying this beautiful ecosystem.
After the dive, we will return to the center to change the air tanks and learn about equipment maintenance. Afterward, we will head back to the coast for the second dive of the day - I'm sure you will feel much more confident this time! We will enjoy exploring the waters of the Mediterranean until the pressure gauge reads approximately 50 bars.
Finally, we will surface and take you back to the dive center where, if you have successfully completed all the exercises, we will be officially accredited with the PADI Open Water certification.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes collection only from accommodation in the urban center of Ciutadella de Menorca or from Calan Blanes. If you are staying in another area, you must make your own way to the diving center, located at 421 Carrer des Canal.
After the activity, you should wait at least 24 hours before getting on a plane or going to areas of high altitude.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 8 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
|Suba Diving Course||
Suba Diving Course
Per personUS$ 396
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up.
Transport in minibus to the coast.
English speaking instructor.
Teaching material and theory exam.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
421 Carrer des Canal.