Enjoy the beautiful turquoise waters of Menorca with this snorkeling activity in Cala en Brut. Have tons of fun while discovering the amazing marine life of the area!
Cala en Brut Snorkelling
At the scheduled time, we will pick you up at your hotel in Ciutadella de Menorca. From there we will take you to the dive centre, where we will meet up with the rest of the group and set off for Cala en Brut, one of the best places on the island for snorkelling.
When we arrive at our destination, we will get out of the vehicle and give you a brief presentation on the route we are going to take and the techniques to use. Then its time to put on our mask, snorkel, and fins and hit the water!
For 45 minutes, we will swim around Cala en Brut, exploring its fascinating ecosystem. The crystal clear waters give the perfect views of this stunning underwater landscape.
Once the tour is over, we will take you back to the dive centre where we will bid farewell until your next adventure.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes the collection only from accommodations in the urban center of Ciutadella de Menorca or in Calan Blanes. If you are staying in another area, you must make your own way to the diving centre, located at 421 Carrer des Canal.
Changes in the itinerary
The tour is normally held in Cala en Brut. However, in exceptional circumstances the activity may be moved to Cala Forcat or Sa Farola.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 8 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
Per personUS$ 64.80
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks English.
Hotel pick up.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Snorkel equipment (mask, tube, and fins).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
421 Carrer des Canal.