With tickets to Jungle Island you'll spend the whole day with exotic animals, as well as enjoying tropical shows just a few minutes away from the beach and the centre of Miami. Are you coming?
What will you find in Jungle Island?
If you want to live a different experience, surrounded by nature in Miami, get your tickets to Jungle Island, a theme park found between the centre of the city and South Beach.
The park is one of the main tourist attractions in the area, and is an opportunity to get to know the wildlife in this part of the United States while you refresh yourselves in some of the aquatic attractions, or being surprised by the different animal shows.
Hotel Pick Up
If you want to include hotel pick up and drop off, simply select this option when making your reservation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 10|
|Ticket with Transport||
Children from 3 to 10US$ 40
Ticket with Transport
Children from 3 to 10US$ 65
Ticket to Jungle Island
Food and Drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Miami local time).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Jungle Island Ticket Offices