Looking for an exclusive plan in Florida? How about renting a private boat to spend a night in Miami? You'll sail around Miami Bay and spend the night on a luxury boat complete with a full-course dinner and captain.
Miami Private Boat Rental
Your captain will be waiting for you at 6 pm at the Dinner Key Marina to welcome you onboard the ship. The boat has three cabins and two bathrooms, a dining room, a kitchen and a separate room for the captain.
We'll set sail as we watch the magical sunset from Miami Bay before heading to the Miami River where we'll admire views of the city's spectacular skyscrapers. You'll feel like real celebrities as we sail these waters in a private boat with a captain exclusively for you. You'll cruise past anywhere you want: Fisher Island, the celebrity islands such as Star Island, Hibiscus Island and Palm Island ... Just tell the captain and he'll take you!
In the evening we'll dock at No Name Harbor in Key Biscayne, known for its beaches as well as its natural parks and exclusive residential development. We'll enjoy a full-course dinner on the boat, including a starter, main course and non-alcoholic drinks.
You can have your own private party and dance until you drop. Afterwards, you can recharge your batteries with a peaceful night's sleep on the boat as you listen to the sound of the sea. In the morning, we'll sail back to Dinner Key Marina, arriving by around 9 am.
Dinner includes non-alcoholic beverages and different dishes to choose from:
- Starters: ceviche, tuna tartar, mini hamburgers, gratin mushrooms, sausages, cachapas with cheese (a kind of crêpe made with corn flour) or mini sandwiches.
- Main course: grilled meat, shrimp skewers, seafood rice, hamburgers, hot dogs with chistorra or tuna in sesame sauce with Thai pasta.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 1% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 1% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Up to 6 people|
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 3,000
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
15 hour boat rental.
Dinner: includes starter, main course and non alcoholic drinks.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Dinner Key Marina