Discover the amazing city driving around in a convertible from the 40's and 50's on this Miami Private Classic Car Tour. You'll feel like you're in a movie!
Miami Private Classic Car Tour
We offer 6 different routes with varying durations:
- 30 minutes: Collins Avenue and surroundings
- 45 minutes: Ocean Drive is added, the quintessential street for walking in style
- 75 minutes: We'll tour the most important spots around Miami Beach and its Art Deco district.
- 2 hours: Miami Beach in full and Wynwood, the city's artist neighbourhood.
- 2 hours 30 minutes: We'll visit Mami Beach and Little Havana with Calle Ocho, the ideal neighbourhoods to cruise through in your classic car. We'll also visit the centre of Miami and Bayside Marketplace.
- 3 hours 30 minutes: The most detailed tour. We'll visit the whole city, including areas such as Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, Wynwood, Little Havana and more.
You'll carry out the tour in an American classic convertible car from the 40s and 50s, with a driver who will explain the city's secrets and history in English. As this is a private tour you'll only be with your family and friends.
Hotel Pick Up
The tours leave from South Beach, but depending on where your hotel is located and the duration of the tour we may be able to pick you up from your hotel and take you back. You can consult this upon booking.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 4 people|
|30 minute Tour||
|45 minute Tour||
|75 minute Tour||
|2 hour Tour||
|2 hours 30 minutes Tour||
|3 hours 30 minutes Tour||
30 minute Tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 80
45 minute Tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 120
75 minute Tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 200
2 hour Tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 300
2 hours 30 minutes Tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 380
3 hours 30 minutes Tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 520
30 minutes - 3 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Classic convertible car tour.
English speaking driver.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Miami local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
100 21st Street, Miami Beach (next to Seagull Hotel Miami Beach).