Enjoy a day of fun in Provence with this Parc Spirou Entrance Ticket. Feel the excitement of both its children's rides and its great roller coasters - get your ticket now!
Parc Spirou Entrance Ticket
It's the most visited theme park in Provence. Its perfect location, between the cities of Avignon and Monteux, makes it easy to get there from these towns.
Inside Parc Spirou, you'll find numerous attractions, decorations and many other surprises dedicated to two charming comic book characters, Spirou bellboy and his inseparable roommate Fantasio. These characters were created by the French cartoonist Robert Velter in 1938 and, since then, fans of his crazy adventures have not stopped growing.
You'll also find other famous cartoon characters, such as the brave Lucky Luke and the clumsy Dalton brothers.
The Parc Spirou is divided into the following areas:
- Rollercoasters: the most daring can try the Spirou Racing or the Wanted Dalton.
- Attractions for all ages: a family-friendly area, where the little ones can enjoy the Fantasio Rodéo or the Aero Champignac.
- Sensational attractions: those who wish to feel adrenaline can opt for the Zombillénium Tower shuttle or the dizzying Eviv Bulgtoz.
- Electronic simulators: you'll enjoy a unique experience in simulators such as Marsu Aventures or Gaffe à Gasron.
View the park attractions with the following link: Parc Spirou plan
In 2021, Parc Spirou opens at the following times:
- April and May: from 10 am to 5 pm.
- June and July: from 10 am to 6 pm.
- August: from 10 am to 7 pm.
- September and first 10 days of October: from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Second half of October and November 1: from 10 am to 7 pm.
Below, you can find calendar in which you can see which days of each month the park is open:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|People over 1.40 metres tall||People between 1 and 1.40 metres tall||People less than 1 meter tall|
|1 day ticket||
1 day ticket
People over 1.40 metres tallUS$ 38.90
People between 1 and 1.40 metres tallUS$ 31.60
People less than 1 meter tallFree
day ticket for Parc Spirou
Food and drink inside the park
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Rue Jean-Henri Fabre, 1 (Monteux, Francia).