Immerse yourself in the world of flamenco on this spectacular evening experience in Nerja. Discover how the traditional instruments are crafted, enjoy a delicious typical meal and let the passion of the folkloric dance captivate you. Olé!
Nerja Flamenco Show & Dinner
After being picked up from your hotel at the scheduled time, you'll head out on the road to Torrox. A municipality of Malaga, this small town is home to a traditional workshop where the flamenco cajón is handcrafted. Throughout your journey, you'll whet your appetite for flamenco and inspire your inner gypsy spirit listening to music from some of the genre's most iconic artists, like Camarón de la Isla, Paco de Lucía and Lola Flores.
Arriving at the cajón workshop, a master artisan will give you a demonstration in the fabrication of the box-like percussion instrument. The cajón is a key part of flamenco shows, as it marks the rhythm of the performance and allows the musician, who sits on top of it to play it, to communicate all of their feeling and passion through the music.
Leave Torrox behind and head to Vélez-Málaga, where you'll stop at the San Francisco Market to enjoy some delicious tapas - a true Malagueño-style dinner! With happy tastebuds, you'll make your way to the Niño de Vélez tablao, one of the region's most traditional flamenco venues.
Here you'll fall in love with the incredible flamenco show performed for you. As soon as you hear the first clicks, claps and taps of the dancers and musicians, you'll understand why this folkloric art form has been recognised by UNESCO as a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity.
At the end of your night full of culture, passion and emotion, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Visit to Flamenco cajón workshop.
Dinner (4 tapas and 2 drinks per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Nerja).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).