Rent a bike and discover New York City at your own leisure. Explore New York’s neighborhoods and top landmarks by bicycle and choose whether you want to start your journey from Central Park, Lower Manhattan or Harlem.
Bike Rental NYC
Rent a bicycle for the whole day and choose where you want to start your journey from, collect your bicycle from 9am onwards, and start exploring New York in a comfortable and unique way.
If you want to explore Lower Manhattan and the legendary Little Italy or Chinatown, we recommend you start your journey from Brooklyn Bridge. If you would like to see Harlem, famous for its African-American culture and discover where jazz was created, collect your bicycle at the Husdon River. If you’re curious to discover the illustrious Central Park, the 2.5 miles (4 km) long and 0.5 miles (0.8 km) wide green lung in the heart of Manhattan, collect your bicycle directly at the Park.
When you finish your tour, you can leave your bike at any of our bike rental stores. Important: If you leave it at another drop-off location, different to where you collected it, you must pay an extra 5 dollars.
Pick up locations
Choose where you wish to collect your bike when you reserve the activity:
- Brooklyn Bridge: 38 Park Row New York, NY 10038
- Hudson River: Pier 78 - 455 12th Ave New York, NY 10018 (open from April to September)
- Central Park: 346 W 57th St New York, NY 10019
- April – October: 9 am – 7 pm.
- November – March: 9 am – 5 pm.
- You must provide the supplier with an id document with a photo as a guarantee while you rent the bicycle.
- The maximum weight to do the activity is 136 kg (300 lb).
- If you are less than 18 years old, you must be accompanied by an adult.
- You can ask for a baby trailer, baby seat or tandem bike. Contact us if you would like to book any of these products.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children less than 12 years old|
Children less than 12 years oldUS$ 20.50
One full day bike rental.
Each rental includes a helmet, lock and basket and everything you need to enjoy.
Color coded map of New York City.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in New York).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.