Rent a motorcycle at the best price and explore the sunny Nice comfortably and in a hassle-free way. It's the best way to get a sense of this city on the French Riviera.
Why hire a scooter in Nice?
Hiring a scooter is the easiest way to discover Nice and its top sights. Whiz around the capital of the Côte d'Azur comfortably, soaking in its landmarks, districts and promenades.
Nice is a cosmopolitan city, which has attracted both artists and aristocrats since the nineteeth century. Drive along the Promenade des Anglais, delve into the Old Town and admire the pretty avenues of Nice without worrying about traffic jams and parking spaces. Scooter rental at the best price and which gives you complete freedom!
What type of motorcycle or moped can I rent?
- Peugeot Tweet de 125cc or similar: The driver must be at least 20 years old with a category A1/A driving license or B driving license + L5E.
The motorcycle or moped can be used by the driver and one passenger, but the second helmet is not included in the original price.
Collect your motorcycle from the Cooltra Shop on 2 rue Halévy, 06000 Nice. Until 31 March, the shop opens from Tuesday until Saturday, from 10am - 12:30pm and from 1:30pm -6pm. From 1 April 2019 until 31 October 2019, the shop opens every day from 9:30am - 12:30pm and from 2:30pm - 6:30pm.
- The prices are per motorcycle, not per person. For example, if you and another person (driver and passenger) want to rent a motorcycle, you must only rent one and, in the comments, write that you need an extra helmet. Keep in mind that the second helmet will be charged apart.
- When you collect your motorcycle or moped, you must sign a contract and leave a deposit of €150 by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract.
- You must return the scooter at the same time you collected it once the duration of the rental agreement is completed. You will not be reimbursed partially if you return it before the rental contract is over. Returning the vehicle late will involve a charge of €50 and the rental cost proportional to the time elapsed since the end of the of rental contract.
- All scooters include full-risk insurance with €500 excess (Standard category) and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility of getting Premium category insurance and other extras which you can choose when you collect the scooter and sign the contract. The price of Premium category insurance varies depending on the duration of the rental.
- The scooter must be returned with the same gas level as previously marked in the contract. If the scooter is not returned with the same gas level, you will be charged extra.
- If you do not have a European Union driving license, you must have an international driver’s license. Before booking this activity, make sure your driver's license is valid in France.
|Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar|
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 60.8
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 97.3
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 145.9
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 194.6
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 328.3
125cc motocycle or moped.
Full risk insurance with €500 excess.
Medical and roadside assistance.
Second helmet for passenger, trunk, and padlock (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Nice local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).