Skip the lines and discover Aquarium of the Bay's spectacular marine life and enjoy a day at one of the most popular attractions in San Francisco.
What is the Aquarium of the Bay?
The Aquarium of the Bay is a sea life zoological centre located in the Port of San Francisco.
The marine exhibit houses 20,000 fish, molluscs, mammals and amphibians, particularly focuing on the sea life found in the San Francisco Bay.
What does the ticket include?
By booking your tickets with us, you'll skip the queues into the Aquarium of the Bay and visit the following habitats in the aquarium:
- Discover The Bay: a space dedicated to marine animals such as the Garibaldi, the official marine state fish of California which is bright orange.
- Go With the Flow: an area displaying examples of invertebrate creatures such as jellyfish, octupus and sea sponges.
- Under the Bay: walk through a submarine tunnel for an immersive experience. Gaze in awe as sharks swim all around you!
- Touch the Bay: an interactive space where you can touch sea animals such as starfish and turtles.
The Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco is open every day of the week at the following times:
- From 1 January to 16 June: from 10am to 6pm.
- From 17 June to 3 September: from 10am to 8pm.
- From 4 September to 31 December: from 10am to 6pm.
The Aquarium is closed on the following days: 25 December and 22 November.
The Aquarium of the Bay should not be confused with Monterey Bay Aquarium, located in the Californian city of Monterey.
Children under 5
The entrance is free for children under 5 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 11 years old|
|Aquarium of the Bay Ticket||
Aquarium of the Bay Ticket
Children from 5 to 11 years oldUS$ 17.95
Skip the line Aquarium of the Bay tickets in San Francisco.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in San Francisco).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (some of the areas are accessible).