Discover the wild beauty of the Arrábida mountains and the Sado estuary on this Jeep safari of the nature park. Plus, enjoy a dolphin watching boat cruise!
Arrabida Jeep Safari & Boat Trip
After picking you up from your hotel, we'll set off on our journey by Jeep to Lagoa da Albufeira: an Atlantic paradise beach with miles and miles of soft golden sand.
Our Jeep safari will take us to Sesimbra Castle, where we'll enjoy spectacular views of the Portuguese coastline from the medieval clifftop fortress. We'll then delve into the lush cork oak forests in the natural park before stopping at a popular winery for a tasting of delicious local wines. Relax and enjoy their exquisite flavours!
Continuing on our tour, we'll take a trail along the Portinho de Arrábida in the direction of Setúbal. This historic route offers panoramic views from its privileged antage point, and we'll make the most of it by stopping to take photos at a viewpoint. The views over the Troia Peninsula and the beautiful beaches of Creiro and Figueirinha are sure to captivate you.
You'll have free time in Setúbal to have lunch and take in the views of the Sado estuary. Then, after eating, we'll put the finishing touch on a day of adventure enjoying a dolphin watching boat trip on the Sado. The estuary is home to a large pod of bottlenose dolphins and if we're lucky we'll be able to spot some of them! In summer, you'll even be able to dive into the waters and swim alongside the marine mammals.
After an unforgettable day, we'll return to the original departure points, where the tour will end.
Hotel pick up
- This tour includes a pick up service from the main hotels in Sintra, Carcavelos and Oeiras.
- You can also book this activity from Estoril and Lisbon.
Who can participate?
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10 years old|
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 56.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Sesimbra Castle.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.