Book a guided tour of the Hermitage Museum with skip the line tickets and explore the second largest museum in the world. Discover its beautifully decorated rooms and other collections with a guide.
State Hermitage Museum
Enjoy this guided tour over one of the world's must-see museums. The Hermitage is spread across six historic buildings and during your 2-hour guided tour you will visit the four most important buildings of the museum:
- Winter Palace: Follow your guide and discover the tsars' bedrooms. Then, visit the War Gallery and the Library of Nicholas II, two of the most striking parts of the museum. Another highlight is the Egyptian collection and the eighteenth-century French works of art collection by painters such as Pajou, Vernet and Chardin.
- Small Hermitage: It houses the famous Peacock Clock, the largest automaton clock in the world. You will also find a selection of decorative items from the Middle Ages.
- Old Hermitage: Visit the large Italian Renaissance art collection, with works of art like the “Madonna and Child with Flowers” by Leonardo da Vinci or Raphael’s “Conestabile Madonna”. You will also marvel at masterpieces by Tiziano or Caravaggio.
- New Hermitage: The New Hermitage houses canvases by Flemish and Dutch artists like Rubens, Van Dyck and Rembrandt. Another gem is the impressive Spanish art collection from the sixteenth and seventeenth century. One of the building’s most important paintings is “The Lunch” by Velazquez. But it also houses other masterpieces by Murillo, Zurbarán, Ribera or El Greco and many others.
Why book this guided tour?
The museum has a total area of 233.345 square meters with 1.012.657 works of art, 771.897 archaeological findings and four main buildings. The museum is so large that it might be a little overwhelming. On a 2-hour guided tour you will discover the main halls and main works of art housed in the Hermitage and also learn about the history of the second largest museum in the world.
Tour in English
AdultsUS$ 55.10 US$ 44.10
Students with ISIC card between 18 and 21 years oldUS$ 44.10 US$ 33
Children from 7 to 17 years oldUS$ 44.10 US$ 33
Children between 4 and 6 years oldUS$ 33 US$ 22
Children under 4 years oldFree
* The price increases on the 31 March
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Skip the line tickets to State Hermitage Museum.
Small group size of no more than 18 people.
20% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:30 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Alexander Column found in the Palace Square