Make the most of your stay in the Australian city and explore the centre in a unique way with this Sydney Bike Tour. Combine sport and sightseeing to see the city's most iconic spots.
Sydney Bike Tour
We'll meet at 10:30 am on Harrington Street and hand out the bikes. With our helmets on, we'll start the tour to visit Sydney's most emblematic places. Let's go!
The first stop will be in front of the Sydney Opera House, one of the most famous buildings in the world. We'll pass by the Bay Bridge and arrive at Circular Quay, the city's busiest harbour. Did you know it is the most popular place to see New Year's Eve fireworks?
The tour will continue to Observatory Hill, the ideal spot for a wonderful view of Sydney. After this, we'll take you to a traditional pub, where you'll have some time to rest. Then we'll cycle again to the financial district of Barangaroo and Chinatown.
We'll also ride through Hyde Park and the last stop will be at Mrs Macquarie's Chair viewpoint. The tour will end by returning to the starting point around 2:30 pm.
The family pass is valid for two adults and two children between the ages of 3 and 16.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children between 3 and 16 years oldUS$ 72.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
Family passUS$ 271.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
Bike and helmet hire.
Bike seat for children under 3.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).
30 Harrington Street.