Explore the fantastic volcanic scenery of Tenerife with this buggy tour around the beautiful Canary island. The perfect adventure on your holiday.
Tenerife Buggy Tour
We offer three buggy tours for you to choose from depending on the amount of time you want to spend exploring the island. All the tours start and finish at a car park located at number 4, Valencia de Costa Adeje, in South Tenerife.
We'll meet at 6 pm to start our 20-mile route (32 km) around the south-west coast of Tenerife, enjoying the beautiful landscapes of the Los Cristianos, Las Américas, Costa Adeje and La Caleta beaches.
As you zoom along, you'll also visit the Guaza Mountain, one of the most notable volcanic formations in this area of Tenerife.
With this option, you'll start the tour at 2 pm, and we'll set out on a 75-mile adventure (120 km) along the south and central part of Tenerife. Following the route of road TF-21, we'll head into the charming towns of Arona and Vilaflor as we make our way to Cañadas del Teide, where you can admire the incredible volcanic scenery.
We'll take a 20-minute break here, which you can make the most of to take photos of the wonderful natural surroundings, and then finally we will head along the coast of the Las Americas beach and return to the meeting point.
After meeting at 8:40 am, we'll start our 93-mile route (150 km) which is perfect to discover the south-eastern area of Tenerife in depth. We'll drive the buggies along a road which leads to the iconic Los Gigantes giant cliffs, and we'll continue through the beautiful towns of Chío and Guía de Isora.
Our next stop will be at the Los Poleos viewpoint: an exceptional observation deck at 4757 ft (1450 m) above sea level. From here, you'll be able to take in the breathtaking views of Teide and its gorges. We'll continue our adventure towards Vilaflor, where we'll take a break to have a snack before we make our way back to the initial starting point.
- Each buggy has a maximum capacity of 2 people: one driver and one passenger.
- The buggy has a manual gearbox.
- For each driver, you can only book one passenger.
- If you decide to drive the buggy, on the day of the tour you must bring a valid type B driving license (provisional licences are not accepted).
- Under 18s can enjoy the tour as passengers, provided they are over 6 years old and are taller than 4.4 ft (1.35 m).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Driver||Driver + passenger|
|1.5 hour tour at 6 pm||
|3.5 hours tour at 2 pm||
|4.5 hour tour at 8:40 am||
1.5 hour tour at 6 pm
Driver + passengerUS$ 94.30
3.5 hours tour at 2 pm
Driver + passengerUS$ 182.70
4.5 hour tour at 8:40 am
Driver + passengerUS$ 229.80
1 hour 30 minutes - 4 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Use of the buggy during the tour.
English speaking multilingual guide.
Snacks (on the 4.5 hour tour).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Tenerife).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Sunset harbour car park on Calle Valencia, 4 (Las Américas, Costa Adeje).