Discover the city in northern Tenerife with this La Laguna Free Tour. This walking tour is an ideal way to get to know its history and main points of interest.
La Laguna Free Tour
We'll meet in the Plaza del Adelantado, in the heart of the historic centre of La Laguna. From this point, we'll admire the facades of the 17th century convent of Santa Catalina de Siena and the Nava Palace. What better way to start the free tour?
Afterwards, we'll stroll through this UNESCO World Heritage Site city, to see the parish of Santo Domingo de Guzmán and the chapel of the Green Cross.
The tour will take us along the two main streets of La Laguna, Herradores and Obispo Rey Redondo, you'll be captivated by their colourful facades! We'll also talk about the different nicknames that some streets receive due to their old uses.
We'll see the exteriors of the Casa de la Alhóndiga, the Casa del Corregidor, the Palacio Salazar, the Casa de los Capitanes... La Laguna has many historical buildings that deserve to be known!
One of our stops will also be the Cathedral, which has been declared an Asset of Cultural Interest. After finding out about its history, the fere tour will end in front of the Teatro Leal.
We don't accept reservations for more than 6 people. If you're a larger group, please contact us.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Plaza del Adelantado.