Immerse yourself in Tenerife's incredible nature: enjoy a whale and dolphin watching catamaran cruise, marvel at the dramatic cliffs of Los Gigantes and relax on the beautiful beaches of Masca.
Masca & Los Gigantes Whale & Dolphin Watching Boat Trip
Having been picked up from your hotel, you'll be taken to Puerto Colón, a harbour where you'll board a catamaran for your adventure along the Adeje Coast. Relax and enjoy the peaceful rocking of the boat as you cruise over to an area where whales and dolphins live in the wild.
As you sail around looking for these incredible animals, you'll learn interesting facts about the different species of marine life that inhabit the waters along the rugged cliffs of Los Gigantes. Watch as pilot whales, common bottlenose dolphins and spotted dolphins swim alongside the catamaran to make friends - don't forget to say hello!
After making the most of the whale and dolphin spotting experience, you'll have the opportunity to relax and enjoy the island's beautiful natural scenery on Masca Beach. Admire the views, take in the warmth of the sun and cool off with a refreshing swim in the sea. The perfect end to a magical boat trip!
At the end of your catamaran cruise around Masca and Los Gigantes, you'll return to Puerto Colón from where you'll make your way back to your departure points.
Hotel pick up
This excursion includes a pick up service from the main hotels in the North (Zona Norte) and South (Zona Sur) of Tenerife. If your hotel is not included on the list, you should select the one you'd like to be picked up from and make your own way there for the scheduled time.
To find out your exact pick up time, consult the following maps containing the different pick up points, and click on your chosen meeting place:
- Map of pick up points in North Tenerife / Zone Norte.
- Map of pick up points in South Tenerife / Zona Sur.
On Sundays there will be no pickups from North Tenerife.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Pick up in south Tenerife||
|Pick up in north Tenerife||
Pick up in south Tenerife
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 27.10
Children under 5 years oldFree
Pick up in north Tenerife
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 29.50
Children under 5 years oldFree
4 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Professional photos and videos.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.