Take the Teide cable car to the summit of the impressive Mount Teide and enjoy an unforgettable sunset from its peak. Then, hike up the rest of the way and take in its incomparable views.
Evening Mount Teide Hike and Cable Car Ride Itinerary
Begin your tour from the Base Station of the Teide Cable Car where you will board a large and comfortable funicular on your own. After a journey of barely eight minutes, you will get to La Rambleta station, 3,555 meters high.
Your guide will be waiting for you at the top and will hand you a glass of a typical sparkling white wine. While you enjoy the drink, admire the incomparable sunset over the volcanic landscape: you will be one of the privileged few to delight in the spectacular views.
Once you have marvelled at the panoramic views, embark on a hike along the Mirador de Pico Viejo, and head to the volcano’s summit. During the 40-minute walk, your guide will reveal stories and legends of the tallest elevation in Spain.
The hike will come to an end back at La Rambleta, where you will take the cable car back to the Base Station of Mount Teide.
- Pregnant women, children under 8 years old and guests with cardiovascular problems may not participate in this activity.
The sun sets at different times from Mount Teide depending on the season. This way, the schedule of the activity changes depending on the month. After booking the tour, our local supplier will contact you to specify the exact tour time. Normally, the activity is between 5 pm and 8 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children aged 8-13|
Children aged 8-13US$ 53.60
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Return Teide cable car ride.
Glass of sparkling wine.
Hike up a scenic walking trail to the summit of Mount Teide.
Transfer service to the meeting point.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Base Station of the Teide Cable Car (Kilometer 40 of highway TF-21)