Take a boat ride, see the glorious Vancouver scenery and admire the famous Canadian killer whales in their natural habitat. Truly an incredible experience!
Whale Watching in Vancouver
We'll come and pick you up from your hotel in Vancouver and then head to the port. Here, we'll board a small boat and head out into the west Canada waters.
At sea, we'll enjoy breathtaking views of the Canadian Rockies, the luscious pine tree forests and of course, we'll spot the famous killer whales. These large mammals live in these waters attracted by the return of the salmon in the spring and summer.
Not only will we see orcas, but we'll also see dolphins, sea lions and bald eagles flying over the Canadian coastline. After four hours at sea, we'll finally return to the Vancouver port, with amazing photographs and even better memories!
Are whale sightings guaranteed?
In the unlikely event that we don't see any killer whales on the tour, we offer the opportunity to do it again on a different day.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12|
|Whale watching in Vancouver||
Whale watching in Vancouver
Children between 4 and 12US$ 156.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Bottle of water and hot drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.