Our sightseeing bus through Verona is the perfect way to explore the enchanting Italian city. You can hop on and off at any of the stops, allowing you to visit the landmarks and monuments in comfort and at your own pace.
Routes and stops
The sightseeing bus in Verona has two routes, each with eight stops at the main tourist attractions around the famous city of Romeo of Juliet. Throughout the journey, you will enjoy English language commentary on the locations that you can see from the bus.
Our tourist bus will take you to the essential sights of Verona, such as the Piazza Pradaval square, the ancient Ponte Pietra roman bridge, and the magnificent gothic-style Sant'Anastasia cathedral.
You can also see the Piazza delle Erbe square, the Roman Theatre, Castelvecchio Castle, and even Juliet's House.
You can consult a map of the routes and stops by clicking on the following link:
How it works
The ticket is valid for 24 or 48 consecutive hours from the moment it is used for the first time. For example, if you use the 24 hour ticket for the first time on Tuesday at 3 pm, it will be valid until Wednesday at 3 pm.
During this time you can hop on and off the buses as many times as you want, allowing you to explore the wonderful attractions of Verona at your own pace.
Times and frequency
Both routes start at the same point: Piazza Bra square, home to the iconic Verona Arena.
- From 1 March to 30 April: daily departures from 10 am to 6 pm every 60 minutes.
- From 1 May to 30 September: daily departures from 9 am to 7 pm every 60 minutes.
- From 1 October to 31 October: daily departures from 10 am to 6 pm every 60 minutes.
- From 1 March to 30 April: daily departures from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm every 60 minutes.
- From 1 May to 30 September: daily departures from 9:10 am to 7:10 pm every 60 minutes.
- From 1 May to 30 September: daily departures from 10:40 am to 5:40 pm every 30 minutes.
- From 1 October to 31 October: daily departures from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm every 60 minutes.
|Adults||Children between 5 to 15 years old||Under 5 years old|
|24 Hour Ticket||
|48 Hour Ticket||
24 Hour Ticket
Children between 5 to 15 years oldUS$ 11
Under 5 years oldFree
48 Hour Ticket
Children between 5 to 15 years oldUS$ 13.20
Under 5 years oldFree
The tour is carried out with an audio guide in English.
Unlimited use of the City Sightseeing bus for a period of 24 or 48 hours
Onboard audioguide in 8 languages including English.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.