Sample a delicious variety of dishes with this Vienna Food Tour. Enjoy an unforgettable experience around the Austrian capital as you discover the city's culture and history.
Vienna Food Tour
We'll meet at 2 pm at the Kettenbrückengasse metro station exit to begin the food tour that will take us to discover Vienna's most traditional flavours.
Did you know that Viennese street food has always been popular, even since the time of the Holy Empire? To learn about its history, the tour will head to Naschmarkt, a gigantic open-air market where we'll find all kinds of food stalls and have the chance to sample some of the Austrian capital's specialities.
After tasting these delicacies, the tour will continue to Vienna's most hipster district to discover its special architecture and examples of urban art. This walk will take us to a traditional brewery, to taste three handcrafted beers.
We'll then put the finishing touches to the food experience in a nearby restaurant. Here we'll enjoy a plate of Schnitzel, the famous Viennese escalope, accompanied by a glass of Spritz.
The tour will end at 4:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 22
Children under 5 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Food tastings in Naschmarket.
3 types of beer tastings.
Glass of spritz.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Kettenbrückengasse metro station