Mojácar is considered one of Spain's most beautiful towns. Let yourself be drawn in by its charms on this day trip from Aguadulce.
Mojácar Day Trip
On the day of your excursion, your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aguadulce before setting off to the east of the province of Almería.
The journey will take you through the spectacular natural landscapes of the Cabo de Gata-Níjar Natural Park, a wild coastal area characterised by its volcanic rock formations and picturesque towns like Carboneras. The rugged scenery has been used as a filming location for movies like "Lawrence of Arabia".
Continuing onwards, you'll soon reach Mojácar, where you'll enjoy a guided tour of the town's historic centre. You'll soon discover for yourself why it has been called one of Spain's most beautiful towns as you explore the famous Plaza Nueva and stroll through the charming whitewashed streets.
Following your guided tour, you'll have free time to eat lunch (not included) and to visit Mojácar's lively market, before heading back on the road. Your return journey will take you along the stunning coastline near Mojácar and through the Tabernas desert, before being dropped back off in Aguadulce at around 6 pm.
Hotel pick up
This excursion includes a pick up service from the following hotels in Aguadulce:
Camping Roquetas, Hotel Playa Dulce, Hotel Portomagno and Aparthotel Aguadulce.
The guide will pick you up at around 9:20 am. When making your reservation, you'll be asked to select which accommodation you'd prefer to be picked up from.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 33.80
Children under 3 years oldUS$ 22.50
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by air conditioned vehicle.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).