Fall in love with the picturesque town of Mojácar on this day trip from Almería: explore beautiful beaches, rugged landscapes and quaint whitewashed houses built in curious places... what are you waiting for?!
Mojácar Day Trip
Around fifty years ago, Mojácar had been almost completely forgotten. However, increasing tourism in the 1960s saw the town rise out of its ashes like never before. Artists and adventurers found their homes amongst the spectacular beaches and wild nature, and Mojácar soon became the most Bohemian place in Almería. Don't believe it? See for yourself on the day of your tour!
Begin your day with a trip to the Wild West, exploring the Tabernas desert. The hot, arid plains of these natural landscapes will make you feel like you've stepped into the American Old West, and for good reason: many Western movies have been filmed in the area!
You'll pass through Sorbas, whose impressive castle and "hanging houses" clinging to the sheer clifftops will leave you speechless.
Having reached Mojácar, you'll explore the historic centre, admiring the traditional whitewashed houses so characteristic of Andalusia. Discover the Indalo, a symbol from the Bronze Ages that you'll see on the buildings and in the streets of the town. How many will you spot?
Enjoy free time to wander around Mojácar at your own pace and find its hidden treasures, before making the return journey to Almería.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 36.10
Children under 3 years oldUS$ 12
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Return transport from Almería.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Ballesol Roundabout, Calle Morato.