If there's one thing better than taking a relaxing river cruise in Amsterdam, it's doing so while enjoying some delicious traditional pancakes! Climb on board and see for yourself!
Amsterdam Pancake Cruise
Head to the boat at the agreed time and get ready to enjoy the tastiest boat ride in Amsterdam. We hope you're hungry!
As soon as you board the boat, you'll get comfy at one of the traditional tables with views of the River IJ, ready to enjoy this boat cruise like no other. The journey will take you through the modern part of Amsterdam, and you'll be able to see how the capital city has been changing and evolving over the years, as you witness how old buildings have been replaced with far more modern ones, like the EYE museum, dedicated to Dutch cinema.
Whilst the views will keep you entertained, the highlight of this river cruise is, of course, the pancakes you'll get to devour! With an open buffet of traditional pancakes, apple pancakes and bacon pancakes and accompaniments including cheese, fruit, jams and eggs, there's no way you'll leave this cruise without a full stomach and a wonderful taste on your lips.
Finally, the cruise will return to the initial meeting point.
The Amsterdam Pancake Cruise is accessible, provided you state this when making your booking. However, please note that the bathrooms are not accessible as they are on the boat's upper deck.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 17.10
Children under 3 years oldFree
1 hour 15 minutes.
Amsterdam river cruise.
Pancakes on the boat.
Drinks (approximately €2.70 per drink).
Local tax (€1.50 per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:30 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - What is the maximum capacity of the boat?
A - The boat has a maximum capacity of 120 people.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Ms. van Riemsdijkweg, 33