Explore one of the most beautiful and best-preserved mountain villages in Andorra with this tour of Pal and Coll de la Botella.
At the indicated time, we'll meet at the meeting point you selected when booking. There, we'll board a comfortable air-conditioned bus to start our tour of Pal and Coll de la Botella. Ready to see some incredible places?
Our first stop of the day will be La Farga Rossell - Iron Interpretation Centre, an old 19th-century forge where we'll learn about the transformation process of this metal. Afterwards, we'll head to the village of Pal to discover one of the best-preserved mountain villages in the whole principality.
We'll then make our way up to the Coll de la Botella pass, which offers spectacular views of the Setúria Valley, the Alto de la Capa peak, and the Cabús pass.
After admiring the views from the mountain pass, we'll go to the Pal sector of the Vallnord-Pal Arinsal ski resort, where we'll take the cable car down to La Massana (if the resort is open). There, the bus will pick us up again to take us back to the meeting points. We'll end the tour between 1:35 pm and 2 pm.
Pick Up Points
This tour includes pick up from the following meeting points:
- Comú d'Andorra la Vella: at 9:30 am
- Andorra la Vella - La Sardana: at 9:40 am
- Escaldes-Engordany - Caldea stop: at 9:50 am
- La Massana - Centre de la Vila: at 10:05 am
3 hours 30 minutes - 4 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, Spanish and French.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to all places visited.
One way ticket for Vallnord Pal Arinsal cable car (depending on the time of year).
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions