Discover the province of Antalya from the heights and explore a traditional village with this Ulupinar & Olympos Cable Car Tour. You'll climb to over 2000 metres above sea level.
Ulupinar & Olympos Cable Car Tour
Ready for a day in the Turkish mountains? We'll pick you up at your hotel in Antalya at 8:30 am and head to the Olympos cable car. The bus ride will take us one hour.
Once there, we'll board this famous cable car, one of the longest in Europe! During the ascent, which lasts about 12 minutes, we'll see the Gulf of Antalya, the ancient city of Fasélide and the high peaks of the Beydağlari Coastal National Park.
We'll reach the top of Mount Tahtali at 2365 metres. If you come between November and May it is very likely that you'll find snow covering the peaks. You'll have one hour of free time to explore the mountain at your leisure.
Afterwards, the descent in the cable car will begin. The bus will then take you to the village of Ulupinar, where you'll enjoy another free hour to have lunch and admire the views of the forest.
The tour will end returning to your hotels at 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 10 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 10 years oldUS$ 67.50
Children under 5 years oldFree
6 hours 30 minutes.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus or bus (depending on the size of the group).
English speaking guide.
Olympos cable car return ticket.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).