Discover some of the most beautiful villages on the Asturian coast with this excursion to the Eastern marina of Asturias from Avilés.
Asturias Eastern Marina Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Avilés at 9 am. From there, we'll set off to the old town of Maliayo where we'll learn about the importance of cider in the cultural identity of the area.
We'll then set off to the town of Lastres, where we'll walk through its picturesque streets until we reach the port. You'll love the sea views from this fishing village!
Next stop? El Mirador del Fitu, one of the most interesting places in the Eastern Marina of Asturias. Also, if the visibility allows it, we'll be able to contemplate the famous Picos de Europa. Don't forget to take your camera!
Finally, we'll head to Ribadesella, where you'll have free time to eat in one of its restaurants. Are you more of a fabada or cachopo lover? Whatever you choose, the Asturian gastronomy is sure to delight you. Afterwards, we'll meet again for a walk to the hermitage of the Virgen de Guía to admire the beautiful views.
After this last visit, we'll take you back to your hotel in Avilés, where we'll arrive at 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 39.10
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.