The city of Bled, Postojna cave and Predjama castle are Slovenia's top attractions. You can discover them all on this comprehensive full day tour.
Tour of Bled, Postojna Cave, and Predjama Castle
After collecting you from your hotel in Bled, we will start our tour of the city by visiting the legendary hanging castle from which you will have staggering views across the whole of the city.
Intrigue, conspiracies, and secret plots. Inside the castle, you will learn all about its history over the centuries. We then continue our tour by heading down to lake Bled, where you will enjoy a ride in a traditional Pletna boat.
After the boat journey, you then have 45 minutes of your own free time to explore Bled at your own pace or take lunch in one of the local restaurants. In the afternoon, we will head to the south of the country to visit the Postojna cave. The stunning stalagmites, stalactites, and other rock formations make this one of Europe's outstanding geological jewels.
From Postojna we then head to the nearby Predjama castle. This fortress was built inside a huge rockface. Our tour will enter the castle and you will hear all about the knight Erasmus of Lueg, whose adventures during the 15th century earned him a reputation as "the Robin Hood of Slovenia".
Once we have finished our visit to the Predjama castle, we will start our return trip to the hotels of Bled.
The tour does not include the following tourist attractions:
- Entry to Bled castle: 11 euros per person.
- Ticket for the Pletna boat trip around Lake Bled: 15 euros per person.
Departure from Ljubljana
If you are staying in the capital of Slovenia, you can reserve this same tour with a departure from Ljubljana.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 12 years oldUS$ 81
10 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in airconditioned bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Postojna cave.
Entry to Predjama castle.
Entry to Bled castle (11 euros per person).
Ticket for the pletna boat ride around lake bled (14 euros per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).