Explore the most emblematic sights in Cartagena on a comfortable panoramic sightseeing bus. Hop on and off at any of the stops to discover the best of the Colombian Caribbean city. Unmissable!
How does it work?
The Cartagena Tourist Sightseeing Bus ticket will be valid for 48 consecutive hours from the time of first use. So, for example, if you first use it on a Monday at 3 pm, it will be valid until the Wednesday at 3 pm. During this time, you can hop on and hop off of the buses as many times as you'd like at any of the stops to explore the city at your own pace. After making your reservation, you'll receive a voucher via email that you just need to present at the first bus that you take.
Cartagena Tourist Bus Routes & Stops
The Cartagena Tourist Sightseeing Bus follows a route around the historic Colombian city that lasts around 90 minutes in total. Throughout the route you'll enjoy recorded commentary in English keeping you informed and entertained with interesting facts about the places that you'll pass.
Hop on and off the sightseeing bus at any of the stops to personalise your itinerary! We recommend the Puerta del Reloj, the 18th century clock tower that crowns the gateway to the fortified walled city, the Convent of San Francisco, the waterfront Fort San Sebastian del Pastelillo, and the hilltop San Felipe Barajas Castle, built in the 16th century.
Discover the bus route and stops around Cartagena and plan your trip via the following link:
The Cartagena Tourist Bus operates daily between 9 am and 6 pm with departures every 45 minutes. The full route lasts one hour and 30 minutes.
Free walking tour of Cartagena
With your Cartagena Tourist Sightseeing Bus ticket you'll also have a free guided walking tour of the Colombian city's historic centre. This tour, which lasts an hour and a half, departs daily from the Clock Tower (stop number 4) at 4 pm.
- When making the reservation you will be asked to specify a date to use the ticket, however, the ticket can be used at any point during the three months following the indicated date.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|2 day ticket||
US$ 20 US$ 18
US$ 18 US$ 16.20
2 day ticket
AdultsUS$ 20 US$ 18
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 18 US$ 16.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in english and other languages.
Unlimited travel on Cartagena tourist buses for 2 days.
English language commentary about the places on the route.
Headphones for each person.
Map of Cartagena.
Walking tour of Cartagena.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.