Looking to feel the speed as you zip along the Algarve coast? On this Jeep tour of the western Algarve, you'll combine excitement, delicious food, and unique landscapes!
West Algarve Jeep Safari
At the chosen time, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Carvoeiro, and hit the road to the western Algarve in a comfortable all-terrain jeep.
Throughout the tour, we'll cross mudflats, take on hills and inclines, and attack dirt roads through the local vegetation. And as we enjoy the Algarve and its landscapes, we'll pass through various little towns which still maintain the traditional way of life in the area.
At the midpoint we'll make a stop in one of the towns on the route, to try some of the area's typical products - honey and brandy. Then we'll cure our hunger with a delicious meal in a local restaurant!
And as a cherry on the cake, we'll climb the highest peak in the western Algarve. From the top, you'll enjoy some stunning views of the area, including the natural balconies which form by the peak itself. Cameras at the ready!
Then after four hours exploring the Algarve by jeep, we'll head back to the hotels in Carvoeiro.
Full-Day Jeep Safari
If you want to spend more time exploring the Algarve, you can also choose to try a full day jeep safari (7 hours). The route is similar to the half-day tour, but includes breakfast in a local restaurant, and a visit to a madronho distillery!
From the 1st of October 2020, the schedule and days of operation will change. It's important that you choose the day and time that corresponds to each option when making your reservation.
- Half day jeep safari: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 9 am.
- Full day jeep safari: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Menores de 2 años|
under 2not admitted
4 hours - 7 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of Portuguese products.
Lunch or Breakfast in a local restaurant (option depending).
Distillery visit (option depending).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).