Join a fantastic tour of the Peneda-Gerês National Park with this paddleboard tour. Fall in love with Portugal's stunning natural heritage!
Paddleboard tour in the Peneda-Gerês National Park
Looking to enjoy a paddle surfing adventure in the Peneda-Gerês National Park? We'll be waiting for you at the Canyoning Center in Castro Laboreiro, ready to take you down the Laboreiro river or the Lindoso reservoir, depending on the weather conditions.
Once there, we'll climb aboard our paddleboard and start paddling, keeping our balance, on a route sure to connect you with nature in this stunning part of Portugal. Will you be able to take on the currents?! Don't worry if you fall in, it's all part of the experience!
After two hours, we will put an end to the activity back at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 12||Children under 6|
Children from 6 to 12US$ 14.80
Children under 6not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by car or minibus, depending on the size of the group.
English speaking guide.
Paddle surf equipment.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Peneda-Gerês Canyoning Center.