Admire the Windy City from a different perspective with this helicopter ride over Chicago - you'll fall in love with the views!
Chicago Helicopter Ride
Chicago is an incredible city with a lot to offer its visitors. You've probably already walked its main streets and visited its most iconic monuments, but seeing this city from high above is an experience you'll never forget.
Soar over the Windy City and admire bird's eye views of its architecture. What are you waiting for? Millennium Park, the Willis Tower, the Navy Pier... all these places acquire a new beauty when seen from high above.
Depending on the time you book, you can enjoy Chicago's magnificent skyline during the day or its breathtaking city lights at night.
- The minimum age to take part in the activity is 3 years old.
- The maximum weight to get into the helicopter is 250 lb (113 kg).
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Over 18s must present their national identity card or passport.
- The helicopter ride lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. This difference depends on the weather conditions during the flight.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 178
12 - 15 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
12 to 15 minute helicopter ride.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
2420 South Halsted Street