Prepare your palette for a day of wine tasting! You'll discover the Traslasierra Valley and visit three of the region's most important wineries. Chin-chin!
Wine Tour to Valle de Traslasierra
We'll come and pick you up from your accommodation in Cordoba ready to set off towards Valle de Traslasierra. On the hour-long journey, we'll pass through Villa Carlos Paz and we'll head up the Sierras Chicas mountains. We'll also take a stop at Lo de Ramallo, where we'll visit a small museum dedicated to the conservation of the condor.
By means of the Camino de las Altas Cumbres mountain road, we'll reach the Valle de Traslasierra. Firstly, we'll make our way to the Viarago winery, located in the small town of Las Rosas. We'll explore the vineyards and learn how their popular wines are made. Plus, we'll have a wine tasting experience!
Next, we'll hit the road for a short five minutes before reaching the Las Breas winery, at the foot of the Altas Cumbres mountains. At the hands of expert winemakers, we'll find out about their daily work, creating wines that are loved by thousands. Of course, you'll also get the chance to try the wines.
We'll then take another short journey to our final winery: Vinos San Ramom. We'll walk among the vineyards and enter the wine cellar, discovering the secrets of the agro-ecological artisan products. And obviously, no trip to a winery would be complete without tasting the delicious wines.
As we then make our way back to Cordoba, we'll take a stop at La Viña Dam, which is the deepest in Argentina. You'll have some time here to wander around and relax before we return to the city via the Alegre Forest and Falda del Carmen.
Once in Cordoba, we'll take you back to your accommodation and our fantastic wine tour will draw to a close.
If you take this tour on a Saturday, you'll have the chance to explore the popular craft fair in the town of Las Rosas. We'll take a stop here after visiting the Viarago Winery.
You can also book this private tour of Cordoba and enjoy an exclusive guide just for you and your group.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 72.10
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
10 hours - 12 hours.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off in Cordoba.
Visits to the Viarago, Las Breas and San Ramom wineries.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:30 am local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).