Discover the geological site of the Enchanted City when you take our fantastic guided tour from Cuenca. You will encounter some fantastical landscapes and magical rock formations and find out why it was declared a Natural Site of National Interest in 1929.
Enchanted City Guided Tour
After meeting the guide at the entrance to the Enchanted City enclosure, you will walk along a magical path where you will see amazing karst landscapes. You will also hear all about the origins of these amazing formations as well as the geology, flora, and fauna.
For an hour and a half, let your imagination run free interpreting the shapes of these peculiar rock formations which have been sculpted by the nature over the course of thousands of years.
The dog, hippo, turtle, the Lovers of Teruel, the seal, the bears, the man's face, the boats, and the iconic tall mushroom, are just some of the natural wonders created by nature that you will discover during our guided tour of the Enchanted City.
Tour with transfers
If you'd prefer to include transfers with your tour and be picked up and dropped off at your hotel, take a look at our Ciudad Encantada Tour instead.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 6 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 6 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Entry to the Enchanted City of Cuenca.
Guide specialized in the local area.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Enchanted City of Cuenca at KM 19.