Sail the Caribbean on a catamaran and visit Isla Culebra, one of Puerto Rico's most beautiful islands. You can also go snorkelling and explore the incredible coral reefs under the sea.
Culebra Island Catamaran Cruise
You'll leave the Puerto del Rey marina first thing in the morning, heading to Isla Culebra, an island not too far from Fajardo. As you sail over the stunning waters of the Caribbean, enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the keys and islets along the east coast of Puerto Rico.
On board the catamaran, you can fuel up with a delicious meal made up of a turkey wrap, salad, fries and fruit - with drinks of course!
Your cruise will then continue to one of Isla Culebra's beaches (depending on the tides at the time of the cruise, this could be Playa Flamenco or Playa Culebrita). Spend the rest of your afternoon exploring the beautiful beach, enjoying the sun, or heading back into the sea for more snorkelling.
The tour will return to Fajardo around 3:30 pm.
Children under 3 years old are not permitted on this tour. It is also not recommended for pregnant women or for people with back problems.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 91
6 hours 30 minutes.
Transport by catamaran.
Buffet food and drink.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Puerto del Rey Marina