River, sea and beach all in one! The excursion to Guarda do Embaú from Florianópolis offers you a day of disconnection by the bay.
Guarda do Embaú Trip
One of the most amazing beaches in the State of Santa Catarina awaits us. We'll start the trip by picking you up from your hotels between 7:15 am and 8 am.
In just one hour we will have reached a little slice of paradise in the Brazilian Atlantic. Here you'll enjoy eight hours of free time to investigate one of the most unusual spots in Brazil, a result of the landscape formed by the Rio do Madre as it flows into the Atlantic coast. The beach itself is found on a stretch of sand sitting between the two waters.
The origin of the name Guarda do Embaú comes from the treasure chests hidden by pirates in a now distant past. The buccaneers decided to hide their treasures buried on this beach (in a baú, chest in Portuguese). Could this be true? And more importantly, could you find them?!
And when it's time for lunch, you should really try the fresh fish and seafood from the region or a delicious Brazilianan feijoada. Bon Appetite!
Finally, the tour heads back to Florianópolis, dropping you off at your hotel at 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 9 years old||Children under 4|
|Guarda do Embaú Trip||
US$ 18.80 US$ 17
US$ 9.40 US$ 8.50
Guarda do Embaú Trip
AdultsUS$ 18.80 US$ 17
Children between 4 and 9 years oldUS$ 9.40 US$ 8.50
Children under 4Free
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in car, bus or minibus depending on group size.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:30 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.