Discover the delicious gastronomy of Argentina when you enjoy this tasty dinner at The Argentine Experience restaurant. You will immerse yourself in both the cuisine and culture of this part of the world.
What to expect
Between 6:30 pm and 6:45 pm, we will pick you up from your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu. From there, we will cross the border into Argentina, arriving in the town of Puerto Iguazú, where the restaurant is located.
Immediately upon entering The Argentine Experience, you will realize that this is not your standard dining experience. For the next three and a half hours, you will enjoy a wonderful Argentine cultural experience with some delicious regional food and wine.
You will learn how to prepare the famous Argentinean empanadas and some delicious alfajores, among other wonderful traditional dishes. You will also find out how to order the meat so it is cooked precisely to your liking.
After the dinner, we will climb aboard the minibus and cross back over the border, arriving at 11 pm.
Remember that we cross the border with Argentina, so you have to take with you all the necessary documentation.
Departure from Puerto Iguazu
If you prefer, you can also book dinner at The Argentine Experience with a departure from Puerto Iguazú in Argentina.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 18 years old||Children under 4|
Children from 4 to 18 years oldUS$ 71
Children under 4not permitted
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Hotel pick up and return.
Transport by minibus.
Dinner at The Argentine Experience.
Welcome glass of Champagne.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.