Spend a morning exploring Lanzarote’s famous Marina Rubicón Market and sail on a yacht along the southern coast of Lanzarote. Open bar and paella on board!
Begin this half-day trip by climbing into an air-conditioned bus from near your hotel and set off to the north of Fuerteventura. At 10:30 am, weigh anchor from the Port of Corralejo to the south of Lanzarote.
After a 45-minute journey, berth at the Rubicón Marina, the leisure harbor of Playa Blanca. In this picturesque seaside town, you will have two hours to discover the stands of the Marina Rubicón Market, one of the most popular in Lanzarote. You will find clothes, accessories, handicrafts, great souvenirs, jewelry, and plenty of products made from aloe vera.
At around 1:15pm, meet your guide at the marina and hop on the Princess Cat yacht. You will be handed a refreshing welcome mojito and you can also quench your thirst at the boat’s open bar with a beer, soft drink, sangria or water.
Sail along the wild Papagayo Beaches until the boat cast its anchor in a tranquil bay. Enjoy numerous water activities, including snorkeling, kayak, and more.
At 2pm, participate in a paella show cooking, which you will then sample. After lunch, drift back to Playa Blanca as you marvel at the panoramic views of the southern coast of the island. At the port, take a glass-bottom boat back to Fuerteventura.
Finally, you will arrive at Corralejo Port at around 5pm. From here, take a bus to the tourist resorts in the north and east of Fuerteventura.
Beach Yacht Day Trip
You can also book a day trip to Lanzarote: Marina Rubicón Market and the Papagayo Beach on a catamaran. In this case, the excursion takes place on Saturdays with a buffet lunch on board.
This excursion includes a pick-up service from the following tourist areas of Fuerteventura. You will have to choose where you want to be picked up from when you make your reservation.
- Castillo Caleta de Fuste - Hotel VIP Villas Caleta Dorada (8:40 am)
- Castillo Caleta de Fuste - Hotel Thalasso Spa Barceló Fuerteventura (8:50 am)
- Castillo Caleta de Fuste - Hotel Caleta Garden (8:55 am)
- Corralejo - Supermarket Diana (9:35 am)
- Corralejo - Apartamentos Verdemar (9:45 am)
- Corralejo - Hotel Suite Atlantis (9:45 am)
- Corralejo - Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahía Real (9:45 am)
- Corralejo - Hotel Oasis Papagayo (9:50 am)
- Corralejo - Hotel Oasis Dunas (9:50 am)
- Corralejo - Hotel Lobos Bahía Club (9:55 am)
- Corralejo - Parada de Autobús del Puerto de Corralejo (10:15 am)
If you are staying in the south of Fuerteventura (Las Playitas, Tarajalejo, La Lajita, Costa Calma, Jandía, Esquinzo, Morro Jable), you must get to the Port of Corralejo on your own accord. The boat departs at 10:30am to the south of Lanzarote.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 3-11 years old||Infants under 3|
Children 3-11 years oldUS$ 41.40
Infants under 3Free
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off (only from the areas of Castillo Caleta de Fuste and Corralejo).
English speaking guide.
Return boat trip between Fuerteventura and Lanzarote.
Yacht cruise along the south coast of Lanzarote.
Welcome mojito on board the yacht.
Open bar on the yacht.
Paella show cooking and lunch on board.
Water activities: snorkeling, kayak, etc.
Transfer service to the Port of Corralejo from hotels in the south of Fuerteventura.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.