Ribadesella, Lastres, the Fitu viewpoint... Discover incredible towns and breathtaking landscapes on this day trip to the Marina Oriental of Asturias from Gijón.
Asturias Marina Oriental Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Gijón at 9:30 am ready to set off on an excursion to the Marina Oriental of Asturias.
First, we'll head into the old town of Maliayo to learn all about the importance of cider in this autonomous community and find out some fascinating facts about the place, such as Charles I of Spain's relationship with the town!
Next, we'll head to Lastres, one of the most beautiful villages in Spain, where we'll visit its balcony that overlooks the Cantabrian Sea and the coastal mountains, a typical Asturian image that will take your breath away! Afterwards, we'll stroll through its streets until we reach the port.
Our tour will continue as we head through Colunga and up the slopes of the Sueve until we reach the Fitu viewpoint. Here, we'll get the chance to admire the eastern coast of Asturias in all its glory and possibly even the impressive Picos de Europa mountain range!
Afterwards, we'll make our way to the village of Ribadesella, where you'll have some free time to get something to eat in one of its restaurants. Afterwards, we'll meet up again and go on a pleasant walk to the Virgen de Guía hermitage to learn about its great cultural importance.
At the end of the trip, we'll take you back to your hotel in Gijón, arriving by around 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 5 years old||Children under 3|
Children between 3 and 5 years oldUS$ 38.90
Children under 3not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.