Do you want to discover the wild side of the Asturian coast? Go on this excursion to the Western Marina of Asturias from Gijón, a must-see!
Asturias Western Marina Day Trip
We'll pick you up at 9 am from your hotel in Gijón to start an unforgettable tour of the Western Marina of Asturias.
The first stop of the day will be in a very special place, Barayo beach. Here, we'll enjoy walking on its fine sand while listening to the roar of the sea in the background. An hour's walk in which we'll feel in tune with nature.
We'll then set off towards Puerto de Vega to unveil all the secrets of this town. Afterwards, we'll go to Luarca, where the guide will show us the trail left by the fishing boats and the whale hunters.
After having discovered the important fishing past of the Western Marina, we'll visit the town of Cudillero, one of the most charming towns in the area. Here, we'll enjoy walking through its intricate network of streets and admiring some of the best views of the Cantabrian Sea.
Finally, we'll return to your hotel in Gijón, where we'll arrive at 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5|
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 38.90
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.