On this Iberian wolf sighting tour in the mountains of Asturias, you'll spend an unforgettable morning among the green mountains and the animals of the area.
Iberian Wolf Sighting
Do you want to see the Iberian wolf in its natural habitat? We'll pick you up from your hotel in Gijón at 4 am, and by minibus head to the mountains of Asturias in search of this protected species. Get ready for an unforgettable adventure!
From Gijón, we'll travel to the mountains of Teverga, Somiedo, Cangas del Narcea, Degaña and Ibias in search of the best spots to catch a glimpse of the Iberian wolf. Throughout the excursion, the guide will give information about the wolves so you can understand their way of life.
As we travel through several places in Asturias, we'll be able to see other species of animals such as wild boar, chamois or deer. You'll have to keep your eyes peeled throughout the morning!
After spending a day in the middle of Asturian nature, we'll drop you back off at your hotel in Gijón, where we'll finish the excursion at 12 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 45.10
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, this activity requires visitors to be in good physical shape.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.