This hiking route through the Cahorros de Monachil is one of the easiest yet prettiest treks just a few kilometres from the city of Granada.
Cahorros de Monachil Hike
We'll meet at the agreed time in the centre of Granada, and here you'll have time to grab a coffee and make sure your energy levels are up before we start our trip.
When everyone is ready, we'll board a minibus and head to the Sierra Nevada National Park where we'll start our activity.
This hiking route is suitable for everyone, as you don't need a particularly good level of fitness. In fact, it's a perfect family day out in the mountains.
As we trek around this incredible natural area, you'll be able to admire the beautiful waterfalls, caves and natural pools. We'll also walk over several hanging bridges, providing you with incredible views.
There is no doubt that this Cahorros de Monachil hiking route is one of the best ways to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the stunning natural scenery in the Sierra Nevada mountain range.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 10 years old||Children under 7|
Children between 7 and 10 years oldUS$ 33.30
Children under 7not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
English, Spanish and Portuguese speaking guide.
Transport to and from the city of Granada.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Mimimi coffee shop on Calle Profesor Sainz Cantero, number 7, Granada