Visiting the Grand Canyon by helicopter is an unmissable experience if you want to see one of the most important attractions in the United States. You'll see the West Rim, a sacred place for the native Hualapai population.
Grand Canyon West Rim by Helicopter
The tour meets at the West Rim helicopter terminal, where we'll climb on board the helicopter which will take us to see the Grand Canyon, with the very best views possible.
During the tour, we'll fly over the West Rim, the area closest to Las Vegas. We'll enjoy some unforgettable views of the reddish tones which dominate the canyon, and the altitude we reach will give you incredible views of the legendary Grand Canyon.
And the West Rim is sacred ground for the Hualapai people, who established their reserve here in 1883, and up until today Native Americans live there, practising many of their ancestral traditions, and keeping the traditional culture alive.
Then, to continue enjoying the Grand Canyon from a different perspective, we'll descend 3,500 feet to land at our exclusive landing base. Here you'll enjoy 20 minutes of free time to explore the area on your own.
Finally, we'll climb back on board the helicopter and head back to our initial departure point, where we'll return to our initial departure point, putting an end to our Grand Canyon West Rim tour.
All our tours take place in ECO-Star helicopters, designed exclusively for tourism. With incomparable comfort and visibility, they're known as the "Limousine of the Skies".
- The maximum weight to take this tour is 136 kg (300 pounds, 21 stone)
- The flight schedule may vary and the time is indicative. You will be informed of the exact time when the tour date is near.
- On the day of the tour, you'll have to pay a supplement of $49.92 per person to access the Hualapai reserve.
- The fuel supplement (5 USD per person) is included in the price.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per PersonUS$ 170
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
20 minute tour of the West Rim.
English speaking guide.
Fuel supplement (5 USD per person).
Entry to the Hualapai Reserve (49.92 USD per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Maverick Helicopters Grand Canyon Picnic Area