The Guayaquil tourist bus is the best way to visit the most emblematic places in this Ecuadorian city located on the banks of the Guayas River.
Guayaquil Hop On Hop Off Tourist Bus
The Guayaquil tourist bus is one of the best ways to explore the city and see its magnificent combination of modernity and Latin American tradition.
You can hop on and hop off at any of the 36 stops. The entire route lasts 90 minutes. During the trip, you'll enjoy live explanations from a local guide.
The bus stops at the most iconic parts of Guayaquil, passing by places such as the famous Malecón Simón Bolívar, the first view travellers had of the city when they arrived during the 19th century and which today is a beautiful park for families to enjoy a walk.
The bus also stops at some of the city's political landmarks, such as the Municipal Palace. You can also admire Guayaquil's main streets: Avenida de las Américas and Avenida 9 de Octubre.
Check out this map of the Guayaquil tourist bus route.
- With your ticket you'll be able to hop on and off at any of the stops. Your ticket will be active for one day and for one complete route.
- The Guayaquil tourist bus leaves every day from 10 am and come every 2 hours.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 8
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English.
Local English speaking guide.
1 day ticket for tourist bus.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).