Sit back and relax on a boat trip across the Mediterranean and discover the islet of Es Vedrá, one of the most beautiful places in Ibiza. Breathtaking nature and crystal clear waters!
We'll meet on Playa d'en Bossa beach at 12 pm, depending on the option you book.
Once onboard the catamaran, we'll set sail through the Ses Salines Natural Park. We'll sit back and relax while we cruise through the calm waters and enjoy spectacular views. Interested in marine life? We'll be able to look into the depths of the sea through the transparent bottom of the boat.
Then we'll make a stop and you'll get the chance to jump off the boat and dive into the Mediterranean Sea. If you'd like, you can make use of the stand up paddle boards provided to enjoy the water in a different way! Afterwards, we'll approach the islet of Es Vedra, a small rocky island that the locals call the Island of Secrets. Want to find out why?
After enjoying a dip in the sea, we'll get back on the boat to indulge in a delicious paella lunch.
After sailing around Es Vedrá, we will set off for Formentera, one of the smallest and most beautiful islands in the Balearics. We'll disembark at the Port of La Sabina at 4 pm, and you'll then be left to explore Formentera at your leisure. You'll also be able to choose whether you want to return to Playa d'en Bossa at 5 pm or 7 pm.
After a 45 minute return boat ride, we'll arrive back in Ibiza where the tour will end.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 12 years old||Children under 7|
Children between 7 and 12 years oldUS$ 17.70
Children under 7Free
4 hours - 3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Four hour boat cruise.
English speaking guide on board.
Lunch and open bar on board (non
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will the tour be cancelled if the weather is bad?
A - In the case of bad weather, the tour may be cancelled. Should this be the case you will be offered and alternative.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza.