Experience the real Andalusia with this tour around the region of Huelva. You'll go to a ranch with Spanish fighting bulls and Andalusian horses, taste wine from a local wine cellar and visit the popular village of El Rocío.
Andalusian Ranch Trip
We'll begin this tour first thing in the morning when we pick you up in a bus from your hotel in Isla Canela to head to a prestigious local ranch (as prestigious as Celestino Cuadri or Albarreal, if you've heard of them). There we'll be able to watch these emblematic Andalusian animals roam free: Spanish fighting bulls and purebred horses. We'll find out how they're bred and how their natural habitat is maintained.
Our next stop will be a wine cellar, where we'll learn how the region's wines are produced, visit their facilities and taste a selection of wines. At the end, you'll have some free time to have lunch before we continue our tour.
After lunch, we'll head to the village of El Rocío, right in the middle of the marshland of Doñana. Its authentic dirt roads along with the history of the Virgen del Rocío cult will win you over. You'll be dying to come back for its world-famous romería pilgrimage!
To end a fantastic day, we couldn't miss out on the Doñana Natural Park. Our guide will take you to the Charco de la Boda, where you'll be able to enjoy the magnificent landscapes of this nature reserve.
We'll take you back to your hotel enriched with a full day of Andalusian traditions.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 4 and 11US$ 38.80
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in portuguese and other languages.
Local expert guide in art and history.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Wine cellar visit with wine tasting.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.