If you're fascinated with history, you'll love following the footsteps of Christopher Columbus and touring the places where he prepared his great voyage, which resulted in his discovery of the Americas.
Columbus Tour of Huelva
To begin this journey back in time, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Isla Canela to drive you to the fishing town of Palos de la Frontera. During the journey, an expert guide will tell us all about the main points of interest.
Once we're there, we'll follow the footsteps of the great explorer: visiting the La Rábida Friary, where he lodged for some time after the Portuguese king decided not to help him with his voyage.
Then we'll head to the Wharf of the Caravels, which today is a faithful recreation of the ancient port where he set off on his expedition. At this wharf, there are life-size replicas of Columbus' three ships: la Pinta, la Niña and la Santa María. This is why it's the perfect place to find out about the history of the expedition.
We'll finish the tour at Isla del Encuentro, which shows what the sailors would have found when they arrived in the New World.
At the end of the day, the bus will take you back to your hotels in Isla Canela.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 4 and 11US$ 21.20
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Local expert guide in art and history.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Tickets to monuments.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.