Discover the amazing variety of plants and wildlife on this excursion to the Doñana National Park from your hotel in Isla Canela.
National Park Excursion
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Isla Canela first thing in the morning and get on a bus to head to the Doñana National Park, considered the largest nature reserve in Europe.
After an hour's journey, we'll arrive at the park, where we'll begin a guided tour in a jeep around some of its most beautiful areas: the marshes. A guide will also tell us all about their environmental importance.
Later, we'll tour the dunes and forests of Doñana, where we'll be able to admire the park's variety of landscapes and plants. We'll also learn about the park's wildlife: from Iberian lynxes to herons, wild boars to seagulls... always accompanied by an expert!
During our trip, you'll also get some free time to have lunch before we continue our tour of the one-of-a-kind Doñana National Park. At the end of the trip, we'll drive back in the bus to Isla Canela.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 10US$ 46.40
Children under 4Free
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in a bus to the Doñana National Park.
Jeep ride around the park.
English speaking guide specialising in local wildlife.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Isla Canela local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are there bathrooms inside the park?
A - No, as a protected natural space, there are no bathrooms in the park.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).