Explore the city of Huelva with a local, specialised guide on this day trip from Islantilla. There are more than 3000 years of history to be discovered!
Day Trip to Huelva
After picking you up from Islantilla, we'll take the 40-minute journey to Huelva. As soon as we arrive, we'll take you on a panoramic tour of the main places of interest, and an expert guide will explain all about their history.
Next, we'll visit the Reina Victoria neighbourhood (or Queen Victoria neighbourhood, in English). This has a notable English style, and it is where the River Tinto miners lived during the 20th century. Plus, we'll see the Nuestra Señora de la Merced Cathedral. Did you know that this was originally a convent?
Another place we will visit is Casa Colón, which is currently where the Congress of Huelva meets and it is home to the Huelva Ibero-American Film Festival.
We'll finish our tour by exploring the historical centre, where we'll see the city hall, the Palacio de las Conchas palace, the Plaza de las Monjas square, the theatre and the San Pedro church, the city's oldest church.
We'll return to your hotel in Islantilla at around 2 pm.
This day trip to Huelva includes collection from the following hotels in Islantilla:
- Hotel ADH Ocean Islantilla (8:50 am)
- Hotel Confortel Islantilla (8:50 am)
- Puerto Antilla Gran Hotel (8:55 am)
- OH Hotel (8:55 am)
- Precise Hotel (8:55 am)
- Hotel Marble AMA (9:00 am)
- Hotel Golf Resort (9:00 am)
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children aged between 4 and 11 years||Children under 4 years old|
Children aged between 4 and 11 yearsUS$ 16.90
Children under 4 years oldFree
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Transport on an air conditioned bus.
English speaking guide.
Panoramic Tour of Huelva
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Islantilla local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).